Showjumping Clinic with Andrew Millin Sat October 23rd
|Schedules||Entry Forms||Times and Drawn Orders||Results|
To enter please follow link below
Showjumping Clinic with Andrew Millin UKCC Level 3 BS Coach & Level 4 Course Buider.
Approved Coach For Horse and Pony British Showjumping NAF Feeds Five Star Performance Awards
Training clinics for all ages and standards.
Groups taken from total beginners to Advanced.
BS Lead Coach for Junior Academy Area 18 Cheshire/Lancashire,
Church Farm Junior Pathway Trainig.
Regular groups for Naf 5 star Pony Awards.
The following groups are catered for at The Clinics
Groups are matched according to ability. Horses/Ponies and age.
AT this clinic we will be catering from groups jumping 70cm up to 1.20
- Beginners Clinic. This is especially for young riders who need to build their confidence and correct foundations for successful showjumping. AND Fun while learning.
- Junior & Senior Clinic. Enter this group if capable of jumping 70cm & above.
- Novice Adults. These groups would suit riders who wish to start with pole exercises, working on confidence, building up to jumping a small course.
- Church farm Junior Pathway. Suit BS Junior Riders or Competitive juniors. Can also work towards Naf 5 Star awards.
- Senior Advanced. Suit competitive senior BS riders or Young Riders.
The Clinics will cover the following
- Warming Up
- Ring Craft
- Distances, Doubles, Combinations, Related Distances.
- Jump Offs
- Grid Work
- Problem Solving.
The cost is £30 Per Rider.
You may book your own group, please send bookings together, or make it clear which group of riders you wish to be with.