DERBY TRIAL SUNDAY JULY 19TH
Due to rain all week and heavy rain due today
the show has been postponed until sunday July 26th.
Anyone entered but who cannot make next week will be given a full refund.
please e mail details for refunds to
We are so sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.